A lipoma is a harmless deposit of fat under the skin that’s typically found on the back, neck, or shoulders. They feel soft and range from 1-3 cm in size. They grow very slowly and don’t usually cause discomfort or any other problems.
Occasionally, lipomas can develop deeper inside the body, so you won’t be able to feel or see them.
If you are living with lipomas and searching for a natural approach to get rid of them, check these home remedies that may very well do the trick!
1. Herbal Ointment and Natural Oil
Flaxseed oil has high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help to lessen inflammation.
Neem oil is an astringent helps to protect your skin. It’s commonly used in ancient Indian medicine to treat lipomas.
Flaxseed oil has levels of omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fats, which lessen inflammation.
Cooled green tea is high in cancer prevention agents to control blood sugar and fatty tissue, so it works well as a base.
Make a salve using these three ingredients to reduce the size of lipomas.
2. Flour and Honey
– Mix some flour with honey and apply the mixture on the skin lump. The layer of the application should be 1/2-1 cm top to bottom, so ensure the mix is really thick.
– Cover the lump with gauze or a paper towel to keep the smooth mixture in place.
– Keep the blend on for a day, then remove it and repeat the process.
Repeat this process five times, and make the treatment keep going for about a week. This treatment will help the lump under your skin to vanish.
3. Turmeric and Chickweed Salve
– Get 2 tablespoons of organic beeswax, 6 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of chickweed powder.
– Melt the beeswax in a pan over the stove then put the olive oil.
– When the wax and oil is combined, turn the heat off and mix in the herbs.
– Empty the cooled mixture into a container.
– Put a portion of the mix onto the affected area and cover it.
Check here for a step by step process guide so you can quickly and easily remove Lipoma lumps at home using natural techniques.